Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Android: Is it just the beginning ?

Well, here we go. This is a small comparison made by myself and some of my friends regarding the differences and all those stuff between ios and android. While anyways the ios is a great revolution and I always say its the best app store which the world ever had. One more thing, the brand apple. Apple has got its own big fame which is the major part of driving its audience. Later yesterday I was watching the videos in the careers section of facebook and saw the working atmosphere in facebook. Well, I was quite surprised to see a majority of people using mac there!
I admit even I own an I touch. But the android is still in the cocoon. It's not yet blossomed. You know what google does! And we all know that.Google another big giant over there in the silicon valley has the most number of employees all over. Even I developed some apps for the android. But i see a lot of backwardness in the android store, then the way its marketed and the apps made also. Having the largest people in their network google can make wonders though it is making it, its not sufficient for the micro industry. By, micro industry I mean about the android market. It is also very bad to see that people developing android apps don't think much and most of them have the same app in the apple store created in the android platform. The backhand of an app is almost going off as the most of them are found. Like sync with network, multiplayer over bluetooth, wlan and all those. But the design part. The interface, the creativity, it doesn't go off the market always. Because it changes according to fashion. The android has got a big market in the third party phone developers they include giants like, samsung , htc to minors like micromax and t mobile.

No comments: