Thursday, July 19, 2012

Linux

Yet again, I am gathering information from one of my well known technical geeks, Mr. V Narayanan, whose ideas shall be put forth by me in this blog. Mr. Narayanan is a Chartered Accountant and Information Systems Auditor, who has a keen interest in testing and building Linux based OS. He along with few more friends will be throwing some insight on Linux and I hope you will get benefited by it.

You can find all the articles relating to Linux in a separate label called "Linux" itself.

Let the Penguin jump out of the Windows!!








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi
Made a simplistic presentation out of my mails

Good.

I shall send you some pictures on Linux Vs Windows. Hope you may use it suitably.

Yours
VN

Unknown said...

Hi
Good simplified version of my email.
Keep-it-up

I shall send you some pictures on Linux Vs Windows, hope you would use it suitably well

Yours
VN